Friday, December 02, 2005

How to Succeed on The Internet.

How to Succeed on The Internet.
Copyright Alan Martin.
http://www.AJDirectCashflow.com/Blogarama





Just a bit about me I have been in business for some 20 years as a cleaner and contractor I started the business on a start up grant from the government to see if I could make a go of it. Now I new my biggest hurdle was getting clients and paying for the advertisements so the grant was a great help to pay towards the adverts even though the grant was only $65.00 dollars a week it helped. And the rest was made by doing the jobs.

Now I am not saying it’s great to be in business for yourself as you will have hard times ahead of you but what I am saying that it gave me great belief in myself to know that that person that I cleaned for where more than happy to pay me for my service, as the service was done to the best of my ability.

However once I started the business it started to grow as you hope and I had to look for premises to operate from and to put all my equipment in and make the business look more professional, as I was now starting to tender for bigger jobs. And getting them I had to have staff to do the work with me and pay there wages. In short the business started to take over me.

Now I thought hang on here if this goes on the way it is I will have to take on more staff just to keep me in the standard of living that I had been accustomed to, so I looked for another way to make the same kind of money that I was getting but with less hands on in the business. So I paid for courses on advertising and how to get people to want what I was selling it was a learning curve of some 12 years of 3 which were completely dedicated to the internet I learnt how to use a computer at my local library and I eventually became quite good at it that I went in and past an exam on how to desktop publishing.

Now this is where I am now having learnt the fundamentals about making money on the internet and there is one thing that you must do and that is follow someone who has already done that been there and is still there because if you follow a plan and that plan is a good plan you will end up with the same results in the end.

Now I also no that there is a lot of bull shxx on the internet telling you if you do this you must end up with this result, that’s why I decided to set up this blog site to try and cut your journey short and let you copy me as I have done all the ground work done all the experimenting and found what works and what doesn’t work in short a template of a business that is making money on the internet. Now I am not saying that this is the only way but this is the way that I am following and so far it’s performing the way that it should putting money in my pockets.

However please do not think that you can follow me if you have got no funds to put into your business as I would not insult you and tell you that you can succeed without funding that’s for all the other sites that just want your money. No this is a plan to put money into your pockets once all the spade work has been done then a little maintenance to keep it right up there pulling in money day in and day out year after year. So if you would like to copy me have a look at my site then go to top pick at the top of the page and click that link and follow the 3 easy steps to a successful business online and you will be on your way with most of the work done for you then all you have to do is read learn absorb and apply all the things that stone tells you and if you do sign up under me I have a special surprise that I will email you that will get you up and running in no time. Go and have a look at my site now and decide if this is what you would like to be doing in the future.

http://www.AJDirectCashflow.com
------------------------------------------------------------------
Find out why I closed my successful business and transfered
it to an online website to make six times as much with no
more hassel at http://www.AJDirectCashflow.blogspot.com/
-----------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: You have full permission to reprint this article
within your website or newsletter as long as you leave
the article fully intact and include the" About the
Author" resource box. Thanks! :-)



Alan Martin.

No comments: